About Me with more details

So most who know me I'm an avid angler and hunter, I haven't gotten out much this year or last with kids and work and school. I plan on doing what I can when I can.

I also enjoy playing pool, and play baseball with the best bunch guys anyone can ask for.  And if you haven't guessed by now I think I'm hilarious and all my Jokes are awesome.  My plan for bettering myself is to try and take time for me doing things that I like.  

Hey look at that duck and goose season is soon and fall turkey, and ice fishing woo hoo can't wait.  
Yes my wife even hunts with me, but you what she hasn't done is see me play music with a band, maybe some day she will. I'm pretty good on a harmonica, learning the banjo, and by the grace of high school music program I am a drummer, which may be the reason I am the way I am.  I met my wife at work. She came in for software and took me home instead. We have kids a cat, a dog, and maybe fish again.  

Comments