Project Season

     






    Hey all sorry for the delay in updates its been a busy semester.  Nothing like 1st or 2nd and I hear 4th 5th and 6th will be harder and more hands-on, which I love.  I just finished a project for a solar proposal for the property.  We are kinda bummed that we may not be able to get into a FIT program like so many others, but that's the way it goes.  We have had the thought of adding batteries to the system, but with the overproduction bank that HydoOne has, it's more cost-effective to use them at this time.  However, Chevy has come out with its new Silverado EVs and I'm liking what I see, the RST is nice with a tonne of add-ons, but the WT may be more my budget.  If we ever go totally off the grid I think we will be ready.  


    In the meantime, I really want to start playing with some DIY Solar Generators setups.  I have linked Will Prowse's video I like the internals but may add them to a toolbox for easy transport and weatherproofing for camping or heading to the deer camp.  



Comments